Ag Product Support
At Ziegler Ag Equipment, we have the certified ag technicians, state-of-the-art tools, and hard-working staff to keep your farm equipment in top condition. From routine oil changes to complete component repair or replacement, our 190+ trained and certified ag technicians inspect, diagnose, and repair your agriculture equipment in the shop or on the farm.
Emergency Field Service For emergency field service, call 800.352.2823
If you have an emergency, we’ll dispatch one of our field service trucks to your farm. Within hours, a highly trained Ziegler technician will arrive, equipped with the latest diagnostics, tools, and technology, to make sure you’re back in the field fast.
Disclaimer: 24-hour emergency services are only available for emergencies and not routine maintenance checks.
Need a repair, but can’t spare the time to bring your machine into the shop? No problem. Ziegler Ag Equipment comes to you – our certified field service technicians inspect, diagnose, and repair your equipment on site.
Fully-equipped Ziegler service trucks feature cranes, cutting torches, welding supplies, generators, air compressors, and other specialized tools to perform a full range of diagnostic and repair services, including:
- Scheduled preventive maintenance
- Lube, oil, and filter inspection; change and disposal of waste fluids
- Critical engine and system adjustments
- Routine or emergency repairs
- Air conditioning repair and installation
Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI)
Whether you have one machine or an entire fleet, Ziegler knows what it takes to keep your equipment operating at maximum efficiency and productivity. A PMI performed by our certified technicians will help you avoid costly downtime and unexpected machine repairs. We can do the work in our shop or in your farm – whichever is most convenient for you. Additionally, you’ll receive 10% off any parts installed by Ziegler as the result of the PMI. The comprehensive analysis of all critical components and systems includes:
- Air conditioning
- Oil sampling
- Minor adjustments
- A detailed inspection report
Flexible Maintenance Plan
A Flexible Maintenance Plan from Ziegler can help you plan and budget for maintenance and repairs based on the needs of your farming operation.
Flexible Maintenance Plan Benefits:
- Reduced likelihood of equipment failure
- Maintenance performed at proper intervals
- Improved quality of maintenance records
- Detection of minor issues before they turn into major failures
- Helps you plan and budget for maintenance
Total Maintenance & Repair (TM&R) Agreements
Our customizable TM&R Agreements help you maximize productivity, manage your fleet, and save money.
- Preventive maintenance
- Routine repairs
- Component replacement
- Condition monitoring
- AgCommand installation and subscription
- Simplified, fixed pricing for planned maintenance and component repairs
- Higher machine utilization with increased productivity
- Service by Ziegler-certified technicians and use of genuine parts
- Increased resale value — archive of complete machine repair and service history
SOS Fluid Analysis
A comprehensive oil analysis determines the condition of the oil and internal wear and contamination levels. Cooling system samples can reveal problems that contribute to more than 50 percent of engine failures. Keeping a detailed record of proper fluid inspections will add value to your machine and pay for itself at trade-in time.
Precision Ag Technical Support and Repairs
The Technical Support team of repair specialists, technical communicators, and sales representatives are dedicated to precision agriculture and are ready to answer any questions or help troubleshoot technical problems.
- Tooling, recalibration, and repair of displays and controllers
- Loaner equipment to keep you running during repairs
- Customized on-farm training
- Standard two-year warranty with technology support agreements
For ag technology support and repair, call 800.452.8303. Follow prompt 1 for Technology, then prompt 1 again for Ag.