YOUR ZIEGLER TRADITION
Count on Ziegler Ag Equipment to provide you with the best new and used agriculture equipment and to back it up with best-in-class product support. Ziegler is a family-owned company making traditions for more than 100+ years. Start yours today.
We carry a full line of innovative ag machinery and technology products, ranging from tractors to combines, precision planters, tillage tools, and hay equipment.
Committed To Your Success
From planting to harvest, our number one goal is to support your business for a profitable result. With a robust parts delivery network, specialty repair shops, preventive maintenance plans, and emergency service, Ziegler is here for you at every step to reduce downtime and maximize uptime.
Ziegler Ag also offers a variety of technology solutions for application control, auto-steering, data management, planter control, yield monitoring, and water management.
Your Ziegler Ag Team
- Territory Managers
- Dedicated consultant to your business
- Can analyze your agriculture equipment needs and provide relevant product and industry insight
- Ready to assist you in the machine sale and finance process
- Customer Support Representatives
- Your trusted parts and service adviser
- Supports you with any post-sale product or technology question, need, or issue
- Provides customized agriculture equipment training both on and off the farm
- Highly-trained with the skills and attention-to-detail to assess and repair your equipment quickly and accurately
- Available to serve you in the shop or on the farm
- Supporting Staff
From parts professionals and branch managers, to finance and service coordinators, used equipment and technology repair specialists, and more, our service-oriented staff work hard to support your success.
Founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1914, the Wm. H. Ziegler Company became the distributor for the C.L. Best Tractor Co. in 1920. In 1925, C.L. Best merged with Holt Tractor Company to form the Caterpillar Tractor Company and Ziegler eventually became the exclusive dealer in Minnesota. In 1987, the company expanded its territory into Iowa. That same year, Ziegler became one of the original Cat® Challenger® ag tractor dealers. LEXION® combines were added to the product line in 1997 when Caterpillar formed a joint venture with CLAAS. After Caterpillar’s departure from the marketing and distribution of ag equipment in 2001, Ziegler became an AGCO dealer. Ziegler expanded its agriculture equipment lines into Wisconsin in 2003 and Missouri in 2012.