Available from 600 V through 15 kV, Cat® switchgear provides a harmonized solution, integrating all elements of monitoring and control of a Caterpillar generator set in a single-source package.
Caterpillar offers three standard switchgear products to support a wide variety of applications or to provide a custom designed system to meet your specific site's needs as required.
- The XLM series products supports transfer between the utility source and generator bus, as well as affording capability for parallel operation with the utility for load management applications
- The EGP series supports paralleling on an isolated generator bus and is commonly used in prime power or emergency standby systems
- The LM series supports single unit paralleling with utility for load management and peak shaving applications
- 600 – 4000 amps
- Low, medium, or high voltage
- Indoor or outdoor installations
- UL 891, UL1558
Learn more – review the following Cat Switchgear spec sheets. Then, contact your Ziegler Power Systems representative for additional information or assistance.
Switchgear Spec Sheets
XLM Switchgear (900 KB PDF)
EGP Switchgear (780 KB PDF)
Cat Switchgear Site
Cat Integrated Systems
Paralleling Systems - Simplified
Second Can Cost Millions
Power Systems Design Checklist