Provide site foremen, supervisors, grade checkers, and site engineers the every-day functionality they need with a Trimble grade checking system (also known as site positioning or construction positioning system). And, Ziegler Cat backs your system with expert training and support.
Streamline On the Job, In the Office – Grade Checking Systems
Stop outsourcing and take control of your layout and measurement tasks to increase efficiency in the field and minimize unplanned downtime. Lay out control points without the time lag and expense of using a third party. Set up is simple. Novice users gain confidence and productivity quickly with an easy to follow, software-guided set-up. Measure, select, and stake out any point-based or linear object on the job site from a live 3D map.
Resolve field questions with complete plan information at your fingertips, rather than waiting for a site visit from a project manager hours away at the head office. It’s possible with a Trimble grade checking system and the personalized support and service you receive only from the Ziegler Cat team.
Leverage a GPS Partner Working for Your Success!
Put the Ziegler Cat sales and service staff on your team. From consultation and equipment selection, to training and service, our team of experts ensures your business excels with GPS. Plus, we offer complete service coverage, keeping you productive.
Most GPS providers couldn’t consider providing this depth of customer commitment.
- Ongoing training at Ziegler University of Position Technology
- Loaner and replacement equipment always available
- In-house repair of all equipment–turnaround in one to two days!
- Free shipping for your equipment repairs – to and from any of 14 full service facilities throughout IA and MN to our service center in Altoona, IA
- Trained personnel install your GPS systems – day and night shifts
- Our partnerships with local engineering companies will help prepare 3D data files
- On-site customer training
- Technical support – phone and email
- Loaner equipment for both warranty and non-warranty failures
- Software and firmware upgrades
- Preventive maintenance programs (including annual inspections)