Manage Designs, Data, and More with Easy-to-Use Software
Before a single earthmoving machine cuts the surface of a project, considerable time planning, designing, and surveying efforts must take place. Ensure the time and effort your business invests in project planning builds efficiency and accuracy. From design and estimating to data preparation, count on a powerful software suite designed with the needs of your business in mind.
Digital data seamlessly connects the design engineer, surveyor, and contractor into an integrated workflow. Delivering a sheaf of paper plan is becoming unacceptable. Instead, use the same digital information created for the site design and project plan for machine control to ensure accurate grading – and for site positioning during and after project completion.
Trimble offers a suite of powerful software for design and estimating takeoff and data preparation, as well as interfaces to leading third party design packages.
- Integrate workflow
- Increase accuracy
- Speed job cycles
- Lower operating costs
- Realize excellent return on investment
Leverage a GPS Partner Working for Your Success!
Put the Ziegler Cat sales and service staff on your team. From consultation and selection, to training and service, our experts ensure your business excels with GPS.
Plus, we offer complete service coverage keeping you productive and support most GPS dealers couldn’t consider providing, including:
- On-going training at Ziegler University of Position Technology
- Trained personnel install your GPS systems – day and night shifts
- Partnerships with local engineering companies to facilitate preparation of 3D data files
- On-site customer training
- Technical support – phone and email
- Software and firmware upgrades